If you’re a member of the Watch Talk Forum you’ll notice their watch contest that has a winning valued $1775.00 watch. It is in association with the 3rd Anniversary of Watch Talk Forum. You’re allowed one photo with the size of 800 x 600.
Rules of Watch Photo Contest
1. All photos must be related to watches. All brands are eligible.
2. Absolutely no obscene material please. Think PG-13.
3. All photos must be original and taken by the member who submits them and may be of watches owned by the member. Only basic photoediting (such as light adjustment, sharpness and color correction ) is allowed.
4. While pictures you’ve already taken & shown can be submitted, new “never before seen” shots would be greatly appreciated.
5. Members may on submit ONE photo which should be no larger than 800×600 pixel dimension size. Your photo software or picture host should have a facility to edit sizes. If in doubt, please use Photobucket to host your pictures. The service is free and there is an excellent image sizing feature in Photobucket.
6. All entries must be submitted by midnight October 14, 2007 EST (GMT -5).
7. Entries will be judged by WTF members on composition, content and all manner of technical criteria. In the event of a tie, a vote will be taken by WTF admins to determine the winner. The decision of the admins is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you’re not a member go ahead so that you can have a chance to win. I’ll most likely try to enter something artistic. Good luck to all!
Win this prize!!!